For Week #3, I work on the notes you gave me for each of the different shot. And here is all the notes that I address that you gave out to me on the feedback.
- Push the first jump so she would go farther to screen right
- On the part where she jump and spin around, I made her continue to move to screen left. Making her land somewhere farther on screen left.
- When the he fall down with the bar, I made his right arm do a rotation. His left arm do a reach to catch the bar.
- You can see her eyes more when she looking down
- Fix the eyebrow so the end point isn’t too low
- Brought back her half eyeball look (lower the eye lid)
- She look turn her head sooner and faster
- Quicken hand slamming table
- Fix the thing in-between the eyebrow
- Added half blinks when she looking around
- Added new hand gesture and made them lead the action
- Work on the eyebrow to have the little dip in them (like you said to have in them)
- Have her look a little sad when she say, “You never take me seriously”.
- Softer expression so she doesn’t look mad
- Have her eye close to give the effect of her begging
- Have the mom (black one) hold her pose until the daughter (white one) is finish with her action. Then made it feel more snappy and just drop her hand.
- Also remove the mom leaning back but now just falling forward.
- The daughter have a smug face at the end when she say “Ok”.
- Also added half blink when she look forward and away from the mom.